donderdag 10 oktober 2013

A DIFFERENT APPROACH

Because the response on the original question to share secrets that could be dangerous for you in a changing political or religious context is very limited, I decided, in order to continue this project, to create a new question:


If you try to put yourself in another situation (political or religious context) what ideas, feelings, thoughts, acts etc. could be dangerous.
I give an example:
You're living in North Korea and your secret is that you did not cry when the leader/dictator 
Kim il-sung died.
This fact will send you to jail for at least a couple of years.
So beside the answers on the original question and the newspaper heading I'm now in for a more open approach. 
If you like to give me some input please follow the link and start your answer with a questionmark:
?I didn't cry when Kim-il sung died.


http://www.atelierblanchefosse.nl/SCRTS-CNFSSNS

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten